St. Joseph’s Church
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Corydon hired Shireman for the quality work and respect that we provide on all projects. Our first project for them involved a design-build parish hall addition. The addition connected the existing church and school and housed a fellowship hall and classrooms.
We later worked with St. Joseph again on a complete remodel of the church interior. The project consisted of demolishing old carpet and drywall in both the church and narthex. The east wall where the Tabernacle was located was also redesigned. Shireman is proud of the beautiful work our craftsmen did on this project.
- Addition of a new Parish Life Hall
- Complete redesign of main church sanctuary
- Involved protecting and respecting church relics
- Complete both projects on time and within budget
“Some of the key tasks that stand out that made Shireman an excellent firm to do business with were:
• Thorough and informative in the planning stage of the project
• Communicated well throughout the project
• Offered many helpful suggestions and options as the project progressed
• Followed up on our suggestions and investigated our options
• Had few, if any, quality issues to follow up on
• Investigated property and existing building needs so as not to create any disruptions in utilities and availability of other campus buildings.”