Chief Financial Officer
Paula has been with our firm since 1997. She has a background in law as well as accounting and brings a meticulous eye to all she reviews. All budgets and projects eventually run across her desk as part of our rigorous checks and balances system. Simultaneous accounting systems are set up with our clients where we can both track costs and periodically compare records as part of that system. Additionally, all meeting minutes flow past Paula’s desk as part of the extensive communications system we employ.
- A.S. Paralegal, (Summa Cum Laude)
- Project Management
- Past Board of Director Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Manager for Numerous Projects
- Past Board of Directors of Leadership Harrison Co.
- Harrison Co. Relay for Life Past Committee Member
- Corydon Rotary Club – Past Member
- Numerous Civic Activities