Chairman of the Board | Principal-in-Charge Project Manager
Since 1974, Mark has worked his way up, learning all aspects of the business. As Principal in Charge, all projects pass his desk, and he spends countless hours reviewing the work both in the office and in the field. Our quality control process, budgeting, and scheduling were all developed by Mark, guided by experiences and lessons learned. He has learned to foresee challenges before they occur and can develop contingency and backup plans to deal with those challenges. Mark is a regional pioneer in design/build starting in the 1970s and has led hundreds of millions of dollars of local government work to successful completion.
- MBA Indiana University 1998
- B.S. degree, University of Evansville, 1974
- Full-time incorporation since 1974
- Project manager for 36 years
- Chamber of Commerce of Harrison, Scott, Crawford, Floyd, Clark, and Meade County, KY.
- Former Board of Directors of Private Industry Council
- Formerly on Board of Directors of Community Foundation of Southern IN.
- Board of Directors of First Harrison Bank
- Past President of Corydon Rotary Club
- Indiana University Business Advisory Council
- Past member of the Board of Advisors, Indiana University Southeast
- Distinguished Alumni Award, IUS, 2005
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the Harrison County YMCA
- Former member, board of Directors of the Harrison County Community Foundation